Burning Slowly

A random tale of a random poet living a random life. (Many of the pictures are mine but my apologies to the owners of the ones that I have blatantly ripped off. If you are really unhappy about me using your images, email me and I will remove them. If not, thanks for the loan. Outcast Poet)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oxford, United Kingdom

I write real poems, and play real music.

Friday, September 19, 2008

oveRRated


Well, well, well, it has been a long time!

My life has changed and I am a new man! I am still with Special, the best woman I have ever met, And Murphy – the best dog I have ever known. The world maybe heading into recession but life is sweet!

The other most important thing that has happened to me is that I am now in a band! Rock and fucking roll!!! I will say no more than we write all our own material and have to be one of the coolest bands in the universe! We are called "oveRRated", Check us out:

www.myspace.com/overratedart

3 Comments:

Blogger Fergus Gallagher said...

Tosser - you can't spell your own band's name?

http://www.myspace.com/overratedart

Destined to go far! :-)

1:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Outcast! I've dipped in to the blog occasionally to see whether you were still posting and assumed you were either blissed out of your tree with Special or sleeping under some cardboard somewhere.

Hope the gig's a blast on the 5th. Rock & Fucking Roll!!

9:48 am  
Blogger Goodfellow said...

Lovely stuff - write more! I could read this kind of stuff forever. I'd even buy you lunch in return if you were in my part of the world :-)

3:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home