Burning Slowly

A random tale of a random poet living a random life. (Many of the pictures are mine but my apologies to the owners of the ones that I have blatantly ripped off. If you are really unhappy about me using your images, email me and I will remove them. If not, thanks for the loan. Outcast Poet)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oxford, United Kingdom

I write real poems, and play real music.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Lost Daze


Tricky had a birthday drink in the Victoria, I drank for England! Don't ask me why. I stayed in bed all day Saturday feeling like shit! Sometimes there are days like these. But back in the saddle again and the world rocks on. The mayflies swarmed and the fish jumped. In their short sweet life they have only one mission, how uncomplicated is that?

Aim high, shoot low, and I'll catch you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home